Welcome to Redmayne.
My name is Tom Mahon and as head cutter of Redmayne, I welcome you.
You may know me from reading my tailoring blog, which I penned over a decade ago. Interestingly, Redmayne is where I entered the craft and served my apprenticeship before my move to London's Savile Row.
I'm privileged to be Redmayne's head cutter and work along side the founder's great, great grandson and good friend, Michael Wigglesworth.
We offer Savile Row bespoke, made to measure and ready to wear.
You're in safe hands at Redmayne, so look around and we look forward to meeting you.
Redmayne Made to Measure
- Slim Savile Row cut for a classic silhouette.
- Higher cut armholes giving easier movement.
- Classic timeless width of notch or peaked lapel.
- Deep pocket flaps. Just as our bespoke.
- Full floating canvas construction for comfort and durability.
- Soft shoulder design for a natural look and added comfort.
- Correct, 1" straight working lapel hole with flower loop.
- Waistcoat: 6 button and 4 welt pockets.
- Real horn buttons.
- Real working cuff button holes.