Cambridge University's Hawks' Club
Made to Measure
- Slim Savile Row cut for a classic silhouette.
- Higher cut armholes giving easier movement.
- Classic timeless width of notch or peaked lapel.
- Deep pocket flaps. Just as our bespoke.
- Full floating canvas construction for comfort and durability.
- Soft shoulder design for a natural look and added comfort.
- Correct, 1" straight working lapel hole with flower loop.
- Waistcoat: 6 button and 4 welt pockets.
- Real horn buttons.
- Real working cuff button holes.
Redmayne 1860 are the exclusive bespoke and made to measure tailors for the Hawks' Club. Commissions are currently being taken for made to measure university blazers and all your other tailoring requirements.
All consultations will be taken by Head Cutter Tom Mahon assisted by Eddie Lewis, apprentice.
We have a special offer available for members of the club - please contact us for more details.
Your commission can be expected to take six weeks to complete. A return appointment will be arranged to ensure you are happy with the fit.
Please contact us directly to book your appointment.